Carol Cronin, MS, LPCMH, NCC, Mental Health Counselor
Carol Cronin is a nationally certified mental health
psychotherapist with an extensive background
in infertility, loss and grief, issues with cancer,
personal development, situational effectiveness,
stress management, and psychoneuroimmunology.
Her Masters Degree in Pastoral Counseling is from
Neumann University and she is certified by the
National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC) and is a state
Licensed Professional Counselor of Mental Health
(LPCMH) in Delaware. She is also a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in the state of Pennsylvania.
She continues her education and certifications at the national level.
Additionally, she is in her 11th year as a Counseling Consultant to patients of the Delaware Institute of Reproductive Medicine at Christiana Hospital.
Spending over thirty years dedicated to the healing of others, Carol's life and work experiences include:
• Breast cancer survivor since 1987
• Chaplain Department at St. Francis Hospital, Wilmington, Delaware
• Helped to create the St. Francis Hospital Breast Cancer Group
• Volunteer education ministry
• Elder care with concentrated focus on Alzheimer's and dementia groups
• Hospice work
• Created a program, "Positive Connections" for terminally ill women with cancer
• Acquired holistic approach to healing through the studies of psychoneuroimmunology
• Private practice since 1999
This focus on physical and mental health led Carol
to a deeper understanding of the spiritual and
mental aspects and their impacts on the body.